Heather (AKA decorating addict/ guru): "I found this CUTE tree at Target" shows me a picture
Me: "Ya but where would I put it, I'm wall to wall furniture, speaking of....what am I going to do with Lilly? She has LITERALLY grown out of her crib and I can't put her in the bed in Connor and Laurens room."
Heather: "YOU SHOULD GET A BUNK BED FROM THE AWESOME OUTLET IN SL! I found the cutest bunkbed for the girls!"
Me: "Jim's not going to go for it." (called him and he was in an exceptionally good mood and said he was ok with A BUNK BED purchase....meaning he wasn't signed up for the room renovation.)
But how can you get a DARLING bed without new bedding? And you HAVE to get the tree that matches Lauren's bedspread....and what about Connor? He's got to have the pillows to match his, OH....and Heather was just saying how they have these cheap bin/shelving dilly waddy things at Walmart, and well this wall would really only look good with a cute coat rack and shoe shelf..........on and on! I shouldn't have opened that door because I just don't have it in me to say, "Ya...that is SOOOO cute, but I better not." I'm really only equipped with the ability to say, "Ya...that is SOOOOO cute, but does it come in a pair?" (tee hee)
I wish I would have thought to take a TRUE before picture, but it was so spontaneous and really WAS intended on being JUST a bunk bed that this was when I remembered, but still funny. You should've seen the hall where we stored the caos for later. You know...out of site out of mind. Jim came home with a WTH face on. (Grandma, don't worry about what WTH stands for...love you!)
All because of one cute little Lilly Lou Lou
1 comments:
Ok I absolutly love the room! Is the tree just a stick on vinyl thing or ?? SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment