Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Late Easter


Every year I look forward to coloring eggs with my kids, and every year we waste TONS of hardboiled eggs because no one in my house will east them....however I go through REGULAR eggs likes like crazy.  So I had a stroke of genius and decided to color cold eggs....and if I'm not the first one to come up with with this and no one shared this stroke of genius we are officially on friendship time out!
This year we went to Whitney Pockets and the kids had a WONDERFUL time.  They climbed, ran, camped, ate yummy food, had a unique easter egg hunt, went on ATV rides, (Connor is thrilled to announce that he is an EXCELLENT driver), and spent time with Jim's family.  It was a BIT cold to say the least, but it was fun for sure. 

(Connor was there but I apparently don't have proof).  We woke up the next day and went straight to St George to shower at the hote. (wow we were dirty) and head on to Uncle Mark Burgess' (Papa Joe's brother).  There the kids did ANOTHER easter egg hunt and swam.  I really don't know if I have ever ate so much in my life.  I was STUFFED.  But it was very fun for sure.

0 comments: