Sunday, April 11, 2010

Miss America 2010

I have wanted to go to Miss America all my life.  I have had tickets three years in a row but this is the first year that I've actually been able to go because the last two years I had a baby get RSV the week before (thanks Lauren and Lilly)  This year....no sick babies and Erika (who is Miss Southern Utah and competeing for Miss Utah in June so it really was for educational and training purposes...obviously!), and I painted the town.  Jim said I'd be a crappy BFF if I didn't stay up ALL night and play.  We did a good job.
We went to a YUMMY buffet that was comped through our rooms and it was SOOOOOO GOOD!!

We decided to have proof of our damage!  SOOOOO GOOD!
And rest at ease Grandma, this is a weird angle that makes it look like I have a sleeveless dress on but it of course WAS NOT!  But everyone I've showed this picture to agrees that it looks like it was, we didn't do a "What goes on in Vegas STAYS in Vegas" kind of trip, don't worry!

0 comments: