This morning I was feeding Sam. Since he refuses to wake up but has to eat on a very strict every 2 hours (Because of my gestational diabetes he struggled to keep his blood sugar up so he HAS to eat every 2 hours come rain snow or shine) I have to pump and feed him a bottle most meals since he is too tired to suck on his own. I had just fed him most of the bottle, there was only 1 ounce if that left, and Lilly asked what it was.
Lilly: Mom...is that Baby Sam's milk?
Me: Yep
Lilly: Milk from mommy?
Me: Yes from mommy
Lilly: Is it yucky? (at this point she's eyeing it)
Me: I don't know, you can try it if you want (judge all you want but a 2 yr old doesn't quit until it is 1st person verified....and took a drink)
Lilly: (After making a very disgusted face and gagging) Ew! Thats cucky! (then in an instant her face changes to delight)....Waurren! Come try this milk..... its DE-WICIOUS!
Lauren: (after falling for that trick and tasting it, matching Lilly's disgusted initial reaction) Ew grose!
Lilly: I know! Its DISGUSSING!
Far too young to know how to trick her OLDER sister, don't you think. But yes, I laughed.
Friday, March 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! SHE IS MY HERO!!!!!
Post a Comment