
This baby is one sleepy boy. He is a dream baby if ever there was one. I've always been pretty blessed with mellow good babies, he takes the cake by a long shot. Which ironically has its disadvantages since he has to eat every 2 hours its quite a trick getting him to stay awake long enough to eat. Lauren has decided she likes to help and was so excited to feed baby Sam

He has the funniest expressions when he sleeps. I've always wondered what they dream about, his little face is so funny to watch.
All in all, everyone is adjusting quite nicely. I feel so much better not pregnant I could do a jig. I love how much better I feel, I get all excited when I don't waddle and I can bend over easily. So nice!
3 comments:
Such cute kids!! Can't wait to meet Sam!! I am going to give it another week, just in case!! Love ya!
You should hear the oohs and ahhhs going on right now as my kids look at the pictures of baby Sam. He is so cute! I can't believe you got another good baby!!!! Love you!
Oh Maridar, How blessed you are. These are darling pictures and I do believe Jim gets more handsome as he gets older. Is that possible???? :) Seeing Lauren feeding the baby is the cutest. She looks like she is about to bust with happiness and her good fortune of having a real baby to mother. How cute. btw I lovvvvvvvvvve my new manicure. It is so fine! Thank you again my darling. I love you all.
Post a Comment