Is there something I'm missing out on? I've never felt the need to stick anything up my nose. Is it like a squirrel storing their nuts for safe keeping? Last night we had my brother Adam's fiance's parents over for dinner. We finished dinner and were sitting in the living room talking and Lilly came and sat on my lap. She started rolling around and I got a glimpse up her nose. I could barely see something white and I thought.....thats not a booger. So, while my mom held her down, I got my long tweezers out and finally after intense retraction we were able to see the object that she felt needed to be in her nose...
As soon as we got it out, Lauren yells, "MY BRUSH!" Apparently she's been searching for it. So now I'm worried about WHAT ELSE has or will get stuck inside this 2 yr olds nose. I sat down with her and we talked about reasons we don't do that, she said, "Ya....ouch" I said, "Lilly....is there anything else up your nose?" She says, "Yep...toys!" I so hope she's kidding.
Monday, February 21, 2011
What is it about children and the need to stick things up their noses?
Posted by Mari Burgess at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment