Saturday, January 15, 2011

Maternity Shoot

If any of you have not had the opportunity to check out Emily Clarke (winkfotos) you are missing out. Not only is she such a ray of sunshine to be around, she is incredibly talented and clearly loves what she does. She asked when I was barely pregnant if I would want to do a maternity shoot. I was pretty hesitant, I've never really wanted to....but then when I am no longer pregnant I wish I had more documentation and agreed. She stopped by on her way home from California after the pretty big snow dump and suggested we take advantage of the fresh snow. I am pretty down with anything to try.













7 comments:

Rebecca Henrie said...

Too cute Mari! The top one is my very favorite. so fun!

Candi and Skeet said...

Those turned out so great!! I hope Sawyer can hang on til February so I can get mine done!! You look amazing!

Kate Glenn said...

i tried to get on her sight so that I can see the shots super sized but I couldn't find the shoot how do you find them?

Jeanine said...

K- Seriously want to know how you can jump that high at 30 weeks pregnant?!!?

Mari Burgess said...

Jeanine-I'm really not that high off the ground, I told her the same thing so she got down way low for me to make it look like I was high....Kate-They're not up yet, she's waiting on me to decide whether she can post all the others on her site. I don't know if I have the guts yet... :)

Kate Glenn said...

you better post them I will be pissed!!! I have been waiting!!!!

Marylin said...

Mar you are gorgeous!! Love that belly and love Emily's work!! :) miss your face!