The only thing WORSE than having to do your floors over again, is ripping it out and THEN finding out that the tile you ordered....the tile that matches the tile that it is up against NO LONGER EXISTS!!! And their response "....Woops, do you have a plan B?" Plan B?!?! What plan B?!?!? The majority of my main floor is tiled with this tile, it will look so awful to tile this hallway with a different color! I'm so mad right now I really can't even tell you. And I'm even more mad that the pregnant hormones I have on board at the moment is making me ball while I write this! SO I am stuck with cement floor and they are saying, well....sucks for you.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Im in a murderous mood who do I need to kill?
Post a Comment