For the record I feel and am pretty sure I look a WHOLE lot bigger than this picture portrays, but who's complaining right? Feeling ok...wondering how much longer, Connor came 5 weeks from now, Lilly the week after, Lauren the week after that. Its kind of frustrating not knowing what to count on. Do I gear up for going the whole way, or do I get ready now? I'm so excited to see him. See what he looks like and how the other kids will react. They seem pretty excited too, but each baby throws their world off axis. Lauren got narly diarrea for a week when Lilly was born, Connor had a really really hard time with his dad holding either of the girls...he's a bit protective of his daddy. Either way, it outta be exciting!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
30 Weeks
For the record I feel and am pretty sure I look a WHOLE lot bigger than this picture portrays, but who's complaining right? Feeling ok...wondering how much longer, Connor came 5 weeks from now, Lilly the week after, Lauren the week after that. Its kind of frustrating not knowing what to count on. Do I gear up for going the whole way, or do I get ready now? I'm so excited to see him. See what he looks like and how the other kids will react. They seem pretty excited too, but each baby throws their world off axis. Lauren got narly diarrea for a week when Lilly was born, Connor had a really really hard time with his dad holding either of the girls...he's a bit protective of his daddy. Either way, it outta be exciting!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look so great and I hate you for it!! I can't wait to see your maternity pics! I hope I stay pregnant long enough to get some done around 27 weeks! Love ya!
LOVE YA LOVE YA FOR posting Candi is a tad behind but whatever....You look adorable..cant wait to see your maternity shots. Why did you have to do your floors over by the way?
Kate
Mari you are adorable! You are getting so close!
Post a Comment