Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

Connor was so excited to carve pumpkins this year.  He insisted that his dad carve an Iron Man AND Living Lazer.  I think Living Lazor is a bad guy?? I can't stand the cartoon to investigate but it is definately Connor's newest "thing."  I'm sure glad Connor saw the Iron Man and Living Lazer in the pumpkin, it was quite a stretch
OBVIOUSLY, the one on the top right is living lazer, the one on the bottom left is Iron Man
The poor girls had to do much more prep than Con, who has been wearing his Iron Man costume every single day for the past month and a half. 




Grandma Karen and Papa Prisbrey came to trick or treat with us....it was so cold!

Lilly was exceptionally impressed with Halloween. 
...Until it was time to be done.
Aside from the cold this was my favorite year, it was the first time that all of my kids grasped the beauty of trick or treating.  Happy Halloween Everyone!

4 comments:

Higbee said...

You have the cutest kids! I love the girls' prep picture with the rollers! So cute! :)

Candi and Skeet said...

They all look so cute!!

Dolly said...

Loved the costumes and was so happy to see Grandma Karen's picture too!!!{She is one of my favorite people in the whole world!}. Yay-for Halloween and trick or treating!

*Your kids are adorable!!!

Pamela Williams said...

oh man, their hair is awesome!