Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Happy 3rd Birthday Lauren!
What better place to celebrate your birthday than at Papa Joe's boat!!
Dear Lauren Magoo,
My sweet, sweet Lauren. You are the entertainment for the family. If I could freeze you at this age I totally would, I get a kick out the things that you say, the expressions on your face, and your sweet heart. You may be attending your senior prom with that stinkin paci in your mouth and I've come to terms with that. When I try to take that away or when you try and weezle a bottle out of your parents, you simply say, "Joe said I could have one, Joe said." I haven't figured out if you're talking about Papa Joe or mommy's friend Erika's cousin Jo. Sometimes you even change it up and say the neighbor across the street, "My best friend Kenzie said, Kenzie said I could." Quite the sneaky sucker you're turning out to be. There are very few times that you are naughty, you are usually a delight to be around and try hard to be kind. I'll miss you stroking my face when you want my attention, I'll miss you wanting your "kitty blanket warm and toasty" (meaning you want me to put it in the dryer to warm it up). I'll miss you giving me your random facts of the day, I'll miss your imagination and make believe. I'll miss you saying that your name is "Wauren." I'll miss you wanting to put make up with me in the morning, you letting me do your hair, how excited you get when someone, usually Grandma Burgess, buys you new clothes. I'll miss you thanking me for every meal, for thanking me for just about everything. You are a very grateful child. I'll miss you blessing your clothes at dinner time, I'll miss just about everything you do at this age. I love you Lauren. I'm so grateful to have you and am so proud of the big girl you're growing up to be.
Love, Mom
Posted by Mari Burgess at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment