Friday, July 23, 2010

I love these new digital ones, very little explanation needed

13 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

HOLY MOLY!!!!!! REALLY??? WOW! Congratulations!!! :)

Rebecca Henrie said...

Dang, pregnancy tests these days are high tech!! I'm so, so happpy for you. You are such a terrific Mom! Still tired??

Nicole said...

Congrats Mari...that is so exciting!!

Higbee said...

YAY!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! :D

Marylin said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I am so excited!! Love you :)

Rach said...

Holy Cow, congrats Mari!! That is awesome. I started before you, and now you will have FOUR before I have THREE! I can't believe it! You are one blessed mama! Congrats again!!

Brittani Terry said...

Congratulations!!! Love and miss you tonz!

logan and jayme payne said...

Really, "yes" could mean jut about anything. Like; Yes you are pregnant or Yes; you'd better keep trying or yes; you are still NOT pregnant. It really depends on the question you are asking. I prefer the tests that say "Pregnant" or "not pregnant" that way I dont worry about what question it is answering. :)

The Schexnayders said...

YEA!!! Congratulations!! I hope you have a very healthy, happy and nausea free pregnancy!

Trina and Wes said...

How fun! Congrats!

Heath Family said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!

Katie and Casey said...

Yay, congrats! When are you due? Me and Casey also just found out and we are due at the end of March.

Dolly said...

Congrats from the Roy Family! We are so happy for you guys:)