Monday, August 23, 2010
Happy 2nd Birthday Lilly Lou!
Lilly, you are such a sweetheart....and a mean thing at times. I think that you've finally decided that you are old enough and big enough to hold your own and you won't be told what to do anymore. You will be quick to hit, bite or yell, but follow it up with the sweetest "I Sorry." You usually get away with it considering who can resist those sweet Lilly eyes. But there is definately a reason why your dad has affectionately named you Lilly J Monster. Don't ask what the "J" stands for, I don't think even he knows.
You are talking so well. You can mimic anyone and say just about anything. You LOVE Mina (Melina). If you're hurt or tired and mom isn't cutting it, you follow it up with a very pathetic, "uh Mina, uh Mina!" I love seeing you run. You scrunch your arms up as if it makes you faster. You want to do anything your brother and sister can do, you get very upset if you're still too little. You LOVE sneaking away to jump on Jaxon's trampoline. And a good "Go Go" ride fixes anything. One of your favorite things to do is sing in nusery (mom is the primary chorister and goes to your nursery after to sing songs).
I love you sweet Lilly. Happy birthday
love,
Mom
Posted by Mari Burgess at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment