I now know what those mothers who for their children find the strength to lift a car off their injured babies...FOR my children (and for anyone who knows me well KNOW that this is in the SAME category) I captured this!
We are driving up Laye Hill after swimming for the evening, Jim is in Mesquite with Cole so its just the kids and I. I see something crawling in the road and slammed on my breaks. I stood there, at a safe distance, weighing how much my kids, namely Connor, would LOVE to show this off to cousins and the neighbors, but could I really catch it and put in in the SAME car as I am in?!?! All I had was a flimsy plastic cup, like this not much bigger than a dixie cup-cup. I am SCREAMING as I am trying to put this cup over this enormous man eating spider. I put it in my car and am having a massive anxiety attack knowing that any bad turn and that thing is free in my CAR! EWWWW!!!!
3 comments:
I am having an anxiety attack just looking at your picture! Ugh! i hate spiders, scorpions, snakes, bugs, anything really that flys, jumps, crawls or looks creepy! I can not believe you caught that!
OH MY GOSH!!! Are you freaking kidding me???? NO WAY!!! YOU ROCK that you did that, I am a little afraid just to see the picture so I have to stop writing now :)
Holy Crap, you are BRAVE!
Post a Comment