Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank you, Marilyn


My friend Marily was passing through Cedar and stopped for the night and we decided to update the kids' pictures.  Emily took the last ones and I haven't done any since, so we thought...why not? I think my favorite part was the passing of the gum...I had the gum to start with, Lilly gave me that look like "Mom...do you have something I want in your mouth? 


Open wide!"

Oh my Lauren.  Sometimes I wonder what her imagination is coming up with.  So random


Then Lauren figured out what Lilly had...But my favorite is Lilly looking at her as she enjoys that ABC and then some gum!

I asked Lauren how old she was, and they BOTH answered...then Connor let us know as well!Somehow in between shots, Lilly got the covetted ABC gum back from Lauren and Connor sees what she has...

...of course the proud mom looking on at this germ infested nastiness, but still entertaining.  Lauren gets it back...

Lilly asks for it back (heaven knows why) and Lauren gives the face of triumph because...she swallowed it.  She got to keep it.  At least for a day or so.

...Gimme a kiss Con
What do you mean you won't give me a kiss!

I told the kids to put their heads down, like as in put your chins on the boat and try and get a close up of their faces....they weren't picking up what I was putting down...


Then Marilyn wanted to take some alone shots.  She said to stand here and you won't understand how funny I think my face is unless you saw the ENORMOUS creature scurry under my feet prior to.  I kept reasurring myself that it was an animal, which I would much rather than an ENORMOUS bug!  I was so scared to look at the camera, I was SURE as soon as I looked away it was going to crawl across my feet!  EWWWwwww!







How sweet are these two?  Lauren had something on her hands so Con helped her get it off.  Love these kids.

Thank you Marilyn, I love them.

1 comments:

Marylin said...

Thinking back to that day I still smile at the passing of the gum!! Love you lady and your sweet kids!!