If only there were more Beckie's in the world...
Beckie and I have been working on songs for the past 4 years. I'm so thankful that I have been able to meet her, learn from her, and have her as my friend. She is such an example to me, never wants credit for her talent... turning the spot on you instead. I hope she knows I love her and I'm so thankful for the chance and blessing it has been to write songs with her. Its such an amazing experience working with Beckie. I hope one day she realizes how talented and amazing she is.
After I heard her song that she wrote for her stake Easter fireside, I've wanted to get back into the studio and finish some of our projects. Spent all day in St George. We got a lot done today, most of 3 songs which when recording is A LOT! We had some of the choir members come down that sang with Mark Leavitt on her song entitled "Continue in my love" Such a beautiful song. She did an incredible job. She needed more guys so I hauled my brother Adam down with me so that he could fill in some gaps.
I'll post some of the finished product.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Beckie
Posted by Mari Burgess at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mari, you're not allowed to make me cry. You are way too kind. You have my blessed my life in more ways than you'll ever know. Thanks so much for helping to build and discover dreams. I couldn't ask to work with a more dedicated, gutsy, talented, gorgeous, and passionate musician as yourself. You have a beautiful heart. Truly. Thanks for sharing your life with all of us! You're a dang good blogger too girl! Love ya tons
Post a Comment