Beckie and I are trying to find a picture for our CD and I can't decide which,


Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't scrapbook and I'm a horrible journal keeper...but I never want to forget my kids' day to day lives. The things they say, what their personalities are like and how they evolve. I don't want to forget...so rather than continuing to say, "I'll do better at journaling" this is my journal.
6 comments:
You both look beautiful! I like the middle one or the top one best! Can't wait to hear how it all turned out!!
The middle one...very flattering of both of you BEAUTIFUL women!!
The middle one I think is the best one!
Sorry Mar, I like the black and white one on the last post with the combined efforts on the piano stool! Then the one in the middle!
Hugs coming your way, come see me for a cabana day at the pool!!!
The middle one!:)
middle. duh.
Post a Comment