My friend Brigett let me borrow her Wii fit game. I've wanted to try it for a while and didn't want to buy it without knowing if I'd like it or not. I LOVE IT! Its finally a game purchase that the WHOLE family enjoys. It has games like the ones the kids like to play, and they can do it well. But it also has actual fitness games like Step and Yoga. The kids loved it, especially Jaxon who was quite good at this Skiing long jump. I can't even do it, but he's pretty good. You have to have really good balance. Anyway. One sunday we had all the family over and had a grand time watching everyone. I would definately recommend this game.
But he didn't like so much when it was someone else's turn....so cute! I love this picture!

2 comments:
HA! That is hilarious! They do make you look dumb but they are a blast! I would definitly recommend one.
HA! That is hilarious! They do make you look dumb but they are a blast! I would definitly recommend one.
Post a Comment