Sunday, March 01, 2009

I love doing hair and makeup...I wasn't always appreciated for this hobby when I was younger because I'm sure it was disguised as being too prissy because I could literally sit for hours, even sometimes after I went to bed I'd get up to try something I'd thought of, but I LOVE it! My friend Jacey lets me practice most every time there's a dance and I'm particularly fond of doing hers because she has GOBS of hair to mess with. I usually always call her and ask what she's wearing and how she'd like her hair done and she always gives me the same answer, "Um....I don't know, maybe curly half up." I know that its just her way of being easy to work with, but I needed a little more of a challenge. So on the way to St George with Jayme I thought this guy up and I love it!! Sometimes I get to do more girls' hair, that night I did two girls' hair and make up. I LOVE IT!

0 comments: