Sunday, February 01, 2009

One long month...



Its a big day when you can stand all day long and then stand long enough to do your hair. I think I may be seeing the end of this for real, I feel so much better. We went to Cassie's (Jace's girlfriend) game last night, she plays for SUU. What a game!!!! It was so good. I'm not a huge fan of watching sports but it was one of the best games I've ever seen. Cassie is so talented. The game went into overtime and SUU won by just a few points. It was so good. More so it was good to be out of my house, back in civilization. I think the best part was seeing one of my favorite traits of the Burgess family. They are so supportive. Everyone but Melina (she was in Ogden but she's been to the other games) was there cheering Cassie on. They go to all Cassie's games, always come hear me sing or support me in whatever I'm doing. They are amazing. I sat there talking to Jayme loving the fact that I am apart of this family.

7 comments:

Alysha said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. That must have been horrible and I can't even imagine what you were feeling. You look amazing and I can tell your spirits are up! YAY!

Marylin said...

I am so glad you are feeling better and you look wonderful!! I remember when my appendix burst how awful it was to not feel up to doing anything so getting the energy to do your hair is HUGE! Love ya

Nicole said...

Hey skinny mini....so glad your feeling better.

Jace said...

You're only happy to be in the family because I'm so awesome.. That's understandable...

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Oh honey, so glad you are on the mend and yes, guess the one thing you can say about the whole thing is, you sure lost all the baby fat. That right there always is lifter of spirits. So thankful you are better. Hope to see you soon. Too bad about little Lauren' fall down the stairs. Yes you were pretty set in your ways also Miss Mari. Love you all.

Jace said...

Your comment made Cassie feel very happy and accepted into the family.. Thanks!! :)

Jace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.