Birds singing! Trumpets blasting! Halleluia! I have been out of bed all day, I feel almost normal. I am down to just 20 mg once a day of beta blockers to keep my heart down(down from 40 every 6 hours and it still didn't do anything), no steroids, no zophran, no phenegran...nothing! Mom gave me that IV two nights ago, I felt pretty OK that night, pretty OK that morning, then it hit me for another couple hours. I was OK last night, up all night with the girls...this morning I feel wonderful. Aside from being a little week (Who wouldn't? 4 weeks in bed will do it to you). I can't tell you how thankful I am to be on my feet. Thank you to my sweet family and friends who took care of my family, it means so so much. HOORAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So did they ever find out what was wrong? I'm so glad you are feeling better today!! Love ya!!!! GET BETTER!!!
Yay! I am sooo glad that you are feeling so much better!! :)
Post a Comment