Tomarrow I see a specialist who only deals with Thyroids. Everyone else I've talked to don't for sure whats going on. They have their guesses, but nothing for sure. I went to the ER a week ago saturday and the doctor on call said that he expected my thyroid to be in the 20's for how high heart has gotten (152 bpm), how much weight I've lost (15-20lbs in month) and for how I feel. I throw up at least once every day. I didn't throw up yesterday, but I came mighty close. My thyroid right now is only 2.97...thats it! Shouldn't I feel better? Normal is only 1.65. I'm so frustrated I can't tell you. I have all my hopes in this guy tomarrow. If he doesn't know, I seriously think I might lose it. I've had my galbladder along with most everything else in my abdomen checked, head CT, EKG, more blood tests than I can count along with a whole lot of IV's to hydrate me. I look like druggy. When I went in a week ago, they gave me some fluids and I felt great aside from my heart for 2 days, then I started throwing up again...went back in Thursday and I felt pretty OK for 5 hours then started trhowing up again....WTH! I've been in bed for most of 3 weeks. My apt is at 7:30 in St George and this guy is holding all my hopes.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Tests, tests, and more tests...
Posted by Mari Burgess at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh honey, I am so sorry. It can't last forever though. I'm sure they will find out the problem soon. just be strong and take one minute at a time. I know that is easier said than done. Don't get discouraged and muster all the faith you can right now. You will be fine honey. I love you.
Oh lady I am so sorry! You have been in my prayers! I want to help, is there anything I can do?!!??? Do you need me to make you something?! Love ya and I will hope with you that this guy will know what to do!!
This is all very strange. I hope they figure it out soon. So sorry you've felt so yucky.
I hope you get some answers!! That is what frustrates me the most about doctors...NO ANSWERS!!! I'll be praying for you. Good LUCK!
Post a Comment