I've been meaning to post this. Christmas was great, Not only have I been sick, but I can't find the card that has christmas pictures on it. So, I am going to mooch off my family's blogs....here's Melina's of Christmas Eve... it was probably my favorite Christmas I have ever had. My family doesn't have Christmas or Christmas Eve on the actual days, its hard to get all of my siblings together so we end up having it when we can. So, Jim and I have spent all our Christmas holidays with his family which I do love because they do traditional stuff...watch Christmas vacation most every Christmas eve and wake up and do the Santa thing early. Up until last year, we even spent the night at his parents house and my mother in law even puts out Santa stuff for her in laws. She's amazing. Well, this year was so special to me because my parents came for Christmas Eve dinner and we even got Adam to come. We did the Nativity thing and mom, Adam and I sang carols. It was so fun to have some of my family there and feel like it was a traditional Christmas.
Over the holidays we had a lot of family visit and we played every day. We also went sledding, but I am going to mooch off Heather's blog for most of those events...too lazy and she did a great job! I will post a video of it...but here's Heather's.
We also went to Sand Hollow, the place where Connor's dreams come true. This kid loves the water. He love the diving board and the hydrotube the best. Its funny to watch kids twice his size who are too afraid of going down at all or needing adult assistance. He just climbs up, goes down...swims to the side and does it again. Lauren even got to the point where I'd have to go down first to catch her so she felt like she was doing it by herself.
My brother and his wife Misty were there too.....this is the only picture I have to prove it...its Sara and her gymnastics liatart on (Misty remembered everything BUT swimsuits!)


0 comments:
Post a Comment