Saturday, November 01, 2008

Is it just me, or am I blogging too much!


My sister Heather is so talented. Upstairs at the cabin are the grandkid rooms, one for the girls and one for the boys. The one for the girls is done in pastels, favoring pink. So, Heather tinted these to match...aren't they so cute? I don't feel like I am being partial to her because she's my sister, I really think she is amazing. She took these of my sister in laws, my niece Jadyn, Lauren, my mother in law Bev and I, (And of course Lilly is very much apparent in my going to deliver in three days tummy), so we could put them up in the cabin. I have to share them, they are so cute. I love what they capture. So, here they are...its my way of telling her thank you, that I love her, that she is amazing. Also needing to thank her for forwarning me on how swollen and miserable I look...she was sensative to try and grab the more complimentary angles...what few she could find! I literally had Lilly three days later!
ve








0 comments: