Ha! You thought I was kidding huh! I was telling my friend Jill about how happy I am with my new hair dryer and straightener, she wanted its information, so I told her I would blog it...she didn't think I was serious. But she OBVIOUSLY doesn't know that I am a serious blogger!!!
I love the hair dryer because it drys your hair really REALLY fast, and yet doesn't make it dry and frizzy...and the straightener straightens really really good without feeling like you're frying it, plus you don't have to go over it a hundred times...it does it right the FIRST time! The hair dryer is a Tourmaline 5500 by Babyliss Pro, the straightener is a Nano Titanium which is also a Babyliss brand
Sunday, November 02, 2008
This one is for Jill!!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment