I really had high hopes for Lauren's Halloween experience this year, last year she was just packed around...although Connor was around her age last year and didn't care, I really thought that her love of food would make her excited...this child not only did not care, she didn't want to walk, be held, or ride in the wagon....hmmmmmm. I think part of the problem was the first house she went to, the 10 year old boy was dressed in the scary theme costume (I say scary theme because that age doesn't have a character they're impersonating really, they're just seeing how scary they can possibly make themselves....kind of like the teenage girl age who like Jim says have only a few options really...skanky hooker, skanky cheerleader, skanky vampire girl, or skanky something else...its basically the holiday that gives them the freedom to wear the least amount of clothes). So, this was our compromise...
Lilly wasn't sure about the whole thing, it really just made her tired!
My friend Brigett and her daughter Cortney (I know I'm spelling that wrong) came along, we really didn't plan the whole Giraffe, Elephant, and Safari Guide but it turned out pretty cute..
Connor was Lightning McQueen and loved it. He and Jaxon ran from house to house, thought it was great fun.
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Soooo cute! Wes was just saying last night, why can't we have a kid like Jim and Mari? Their kids are so easy going. They sleep all night and eat ketchup all day!
Thats so funny....its just the age, you'll have one. This is the first year I've been real excited for Halloween because 3 (or almost 3) seems to be the magic age.
Oh I'm hoemsick for all of you already. What a good mom you are. The pictures for the cabin are great too. Love you little Maridar
I just wrote a comment and it said cannot find page so sorry if it shows up twice- but I saw your blog on Trina's page. We saw Jim on Halloween but we didn't see you guys. I love the elephant costume. So cute! Your kids looks so cute. I also love the pictures for your guys' cabin. They are so adorable.
Post a Comment