4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My family...both immediate and extended. I am so lucky and so blessed to have such amazing families, on either side
2. My kids. I am so blessed. I am reminded each and every day in one form or another how incredibly lucky I am to have three healthy beautiful babies and I am doing my best
3. Blogging!! Ha HA! I am a total blog believer . I am not a good journal keeper, or a good scrapbooker like my sister Jayme, but I can blog!!!
4. Jim, I am so in love with him its almost pathetic!
4 words/phrases I use often:
1. Connor, do you need to go potty?
2. Lauren, don't eat that!
3. Pea!!
4. Connor, get in your bed!
4 things I want to do before I die:
1. see Israel
2. See my kids married in the temple
3. See Rome
4. Sky Dive
4 things I've learned in the past:
1. Think kind thoughts, always give the benefit of the doubt
2. Forgive
3. Don't judge
4. Allowing people to serve you is sometimes just as important as serving itself
4 things I currently want/need:
1. Finish school
2. Summer to be here NOW!
3. Lauren Potty trained...ya I know, but one can dream
4. Dental check up
4 places I want to see/visit:
1. Spain
2. Ireland
3. Israel
4. Scotland
4 favorite restaurants:
1. Red Lobster
2. Buffet at the Wynn
3. Olive Garden
4. Cafe rio
4 TV shows I can't live without:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Lost
3. Office
4. Desperate housewives
4 things you might not know about me:
1. I love the smell of Gas!
2. I'm terrifed of the ocean
3. I won't touch anyone's nose...they freak me out
4. I do strange things in my sleep..and try to convince you that I'm sane while doing it.
I tag: Candi (ha ha, what goes around comes around), Heidi, Brittani, and um...thats all
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Whole lot of tagging going on here...I think I get tagged because I always do it!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment