Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged

Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people & posts their names, then goes to their blog & leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged & asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. I was getting ready for Miss Utah
2. I was driving my little Honda Hatch back
3. Living at home and had my mom cook for me...where oh where have those precious days gone, someone else cooking..I had NO idea how good I had it!
4. Was addicted to my nieces Hanna and Sara
5. I was working at Convergys...you know you did too, admit it

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST...
1. Finish my ever growing Laundry pile
2. Clean my kitchen
3. Brush my teeth
4. Take a shower
5. Buy a salad for the elders quorum party later

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE...
1. Travel
2. Buy my dad a new house anywhere he wanted
3. Lazer every single hair off of my body thats not on my head or my arms, maybe a little left over down there...we'll see
4. Pay someone to do my laundry for the rest of my life...and iron
5.Take my parents traveling

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Cedar City
2. Logandale NV
4. Henderson NV
5. Las Vegas NV

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Hostess at Applebees
2. Singing at the Venetian
3. Roller skating Waitress at Sonic
4. Snack Bar at the Crystal Palace Roller Rink
5. Manager at a telemarketting firm

I Tag: Melina, Nicole, Jayme, and Misty

0 comments: