I decided to feature some of the highlights, some of my favorites. I'm not going to bore you with the "practical" purchases..like jeans, boring tee-shirts...these are my non essential, don't need em, gotta have em items...
This is my favorite item, so cute. Us girls got into this scarf kick and we bought a few...and even had the store ladies teach us how to tie them.
These are cute, not half as cute as the shoes to go with them...
I wish you could see the swimsuit and cover up better, they are sooooo cute! Obviously quite practical for the winter!
Jayme and I decided that Gymboree and Jack and Janie have a conspiracy going...you can't just buy the outfit, you have to buy the stockings to match...and what about the hat that matches, oh...and don't forget the matching bows and barretts...wait, did you happen to see the matching boy outfit that goes with it...how about the younger size that matches...BUY IT ALL!!!! Stupid fat hobbits!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Loot!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
VERY CUTE!!!!!!
So...so...so...JEALOUS! It looks like you girls went all out and found some fabulous clothes. I absolutely love Janie and Jack but try to steer clear to save our check book!
and where was i?????
I tagged you! Sorry! See my blog
You are so cute and stylish! Someday maybe I'll get it together!
Post a Comment