Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Helmets, buckets, they're all the same, right?

While I was up north, everyone was at the cabin. As soon as I got home, Jim told me about the story that I'm about to post and the picture to go with it. Jayme took the time to tell the story so I'm just going to copy hers from her blog...thanks Jayme!

"This picture of Jaxon and Connor will go down in history as one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I'm sure we will be telling this story until these boys are old and wrinkled. Here goes: we were all hanging out on the front deck of the cabin watching the kids play in the dirt when Jaxon decides that him and Connor are going to go on a 4-wheeler ride. Jaxon had seen Logan riding his motor bike earlier so he went looking for a nice helmet to wear. After a few minutes of playing on the 4-wheeler with Connor (it is possible that Connor told Jaxon that he wanted a helmet too, but I'm not exactly sure) Jaxon decided that Connor needed a helmet. So he went in the house to look where he had found Logan's helmet hopeing to find another one but instead all he could find was a trash can. Jaxon handed the trash can to Connor and explained that he had to wear it so that he would be safe. Poor Connor almost killed himself trying to walk to the 4-wheeler with a trashcan on his head."

1 comments:

Marylin said...

Haa haa boys are so stinkin funny! I bet it was awesome to watch!! I can't wait to see what kinds of things James will get himself into :)