
You know, I really thought back when Jim and I were dating that I would be the primary parent, the primary Aunt...whatever. He had never been around kids, always afraid to pick up babies. Let me tell you, I was wrong. He came home from work today so excited to take Connor to the movies, he's really been dying for Connor to get old enough to take to the movies and stuff. I really thought he was brave doing that on his own...then, Jaxon shows up because his cute Unckie Jim (thats what they call him) invited Connor's best friend to come as well! No pressure, totally didn't have to. Can I just tell you how much I love this man?!?!?
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Unckie Jim
Posted by Mari Burgess at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So funny Mar! This could be Jaxon's dream come true! Love the faces! Thanks to Jim too, he is a great uncle!
Hey Mari,
We had so much fun here in Kanab. You are the greatest! The kids had a blast and it was the best break to get away from the house and just have fun!! Thanks again! I owe ya...Something good!
We love you Jim and thanks for being such a good dad for our sweet grandchildren.
What a great Dad! Isn't it wonderful to have husbands that help with the kids. My husband is the same way and I love it.
Post a Comment