Thank you for losing sleep so that I could get some more, never complaining about it, staying up all night just to go to work early the next morning.
Thank you for wanting to spend time with your kids, for making them feel special and important
Thank you for being so good at changing poopy diapers!
Thank you for being our little boy's best friend
Thank you for making me feel beautiful even when I feel like an elephant... which is a lot lately. Thank you for being my husband, their father, and my best friend. For being my partner, for doing far more than your part, for rushing home after work just to wrestle with Connor and play "Gitcha!" I love you, I am so thankful for you, for everything you do even when you don't have to, for everything you are, for what you are teaching our kids to be. Happy Father's Day
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Posted by Mari Burgess at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is such a sweet post! :)
Yeah it was really fun, I guess he's not really going to use it for anything special. He built a new studio so he just wanted to paint in it and try out the lighting and stuff. I wish it was going to be for something cool! haha :)
Post a Comment