Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Lake Powell Trip

We all went to Lake Powell with everyone last week. I think I was most anxious to see how much Connor would enjoy it considering he was meant to be a fish! This child jumped off the back of the boat so many times he got sores on the bottom of his poor toes...He had so much fun. Lauren on the other hand...wasn't as excited. She really struggled with that life jacket. Its not a great age to introduce her to the whole lake thing. All in all, good trip. Thankfully it wasn't as hot as it could have been, that made a big difference.



Jaxon and Connor are so dang cute together. They are best buddies and are so stinking cute! I think this will always be one of my favorite pictures.

This is one of Connor's highlights I think, I loved the banana! He and Jadyn thought it was pretty neat, Jaxon is still deciding I think.

Ahhhhhh...another way to lay on my tummy.


Its not quite a lake trip without the occasional card games. When Jim and I were first married and getting ready to go on our first trip with the family, this was one of the things I was most excited about because it reminded me of my own family

...Of course the younger generation was not going to be left out, they had a card game of their own.

Another favorite aspects!

This was basically what Connor did day in and day out....


Just like Connor

Good thing Joe isn't much for checking blogs I don't think, otherwise I wouldn't be so daring as to post this one...

Such cute Grandparents

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

How fun you could all go and play. It looks like you had a wonderful time. We went once with Uncle Dan, my brother, and the lake is really beautiful, or it was then, a hundred years ago it seems. I think it was when Jas was a baby. :( xoxoxo