Jim had meetings in California and we all decided to tag along and enjoy the much needed sun. The kids loved the "big sand box" and we all had a great time. This was our first day at the beach...
My favorite part about trips like this is seeing the kids literally crash, this was Lauren's attempt to finish her bottle before bed...
The our day at disneyland..
$50 per disneyland ticket
$100 for gas to get to disneyland
$6 for a giant turkeyleg
$3 chocolate covered banana
$4 frozen lemonade
Price to sit in fenced off probably off limits grassy area and play with trash? Priceless (I love the amount of money spent on christmas presents, birthday presents, or the expense to go anywhere just have them play in the box it came in or play with some trash...love it)
For those of you who have been to disneyland, you know those little grassy areas that are completely fenced off that have really pretty greenery and flowers? Ya, Lauren loved it
So, last time I went to disneyland, we missed the parade and I was really bummed...so this time I made Jim promise we'd see it. So we waited, and waited, and waited some more, saw some dumb pre-parade show just to wait for 45 minutes and go home paradeless...but, in the meantime, as we are waiting, who should we bump into? Jodie and Matt Melton! Small world!
Sunday, March 09, 2008
California Sun!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was really good to see you guys. So glad you had a fun trip.
That picture of the beach looks just lovely!
I miss the sun. Its hard coming back to cold weather!
Post a Comment