So I bought this a little while ago hoping that it would speed things up considering I really REALLY don't want three kids in diapers, two is enough. I heard this helps boys, but considering Connor has had NO desire to put the diapers away and at least TRY to pee in the toilet, it was a lost cause. Then, for the first time after watching dad demonstrate, he said that he wanted to "pee pee in toilet" and actually did!!! ALRIGHT CONNOR!!!!
(This reminds me of Josh when he was little!!) PEE TREAT! ALRIGHT!
Of course, we did spend the rest of the night TRYING DESPERATELY to squeeze another drop, but hey...step in the right direction I'd say!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Peter Potty
Posted by Mari Burgess at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Connor, I am soooooo proud of you. Wow! pretty soon you can throw those old soggy diapers away for good and do how the big boys do. That's a pretty fancy training thingamajig you have there. Where does mommie find all these wonderful things. They surely didn't have them when Grandma was training your great uncles. Way to go! Keep up the good work. Love you Grandma Deanie xoxoxoxxo
please refer to the post i just left and for goodness gracious can you make me a new background.. i am retarded and cant do it off the link you sent me! we need a play date before you have your next baby:) love you birdie!
Post a Comment