Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our Thinking Chair

Me: Connor, time to get our clothes on
Connor: NO!
Me: Do you need to sit on your chair?
Connor: Yup....I go chair
Don't you just love two year olds?
(PS I decided to make little blue shorts, you really can't see anything, but Jim has a strict no nakedness on the internet policy, I figured this was toeing the line a bit!)

3 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

k...love the shorts.

before I saw the picture I thought you actually sewed shorts and i was going to give you a high five...but no.

Robert Erica Taylor and Hayden said...

i am cracking up right now..you are hilarious with the shorts! i was just going to write my little story about taylor and her time out corner..ummm..basically it was the same conversation...hilarious..go connor:)

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

I aagree with Jim. No nakedness on the web. Darling of Connor and thanks for visiting. It was great! Love you all. xoxoxoxo