So we decided a month or so ago that we would take the kids to Disneyland and Sea World...I loved sea world, mostly I want an otter to live in my tub! They are so stinking cute!! Jim will let me, I just know it!
Right in front of its a small world, this was the end of a long day of running constantly...we're a little tired
This was from our last merry go round..
...We liked it a lot better this go around, Connor wouldn't get off and wanted to go again and again..
This was basically the extent of Lauren's ride...it varied a little, not much
This was sea world, so neat. Connor liked it don't get me wrong, but he LOVED Disneyland..
SEE!! Why would I want to swim in the ocean with these buggers swimming with me!!
These are much more my speed!!
Then, we saw these flamingos and let me tell you they were neat, I'm going to try and download them walking through us and one bumped into me and WOULDN'T walk around! All in all, very fun!!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Disneyland!!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 6:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm jealous. We are going to Disneyland the first week in December. SO EXCITED!
Hey Mari-It's Jessica Heiselbetz (used to be Johnson), good old Northland Park Ward, don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog on Melissa's and it has been fun to see your cute family! My blog address is theheiselbetzfamily.blogspot.com
That looks awesome. So much fun. I'm never going to disneyland--too much work.
But really just wanted to say, Happy Birthday. Love you Amiga, have a good day.
I was clicking on your friends blogs. How do you know jill egbert? She's married to R from my ward growing up. Funny. They must live there in Cedar. I need to call you. Been too long.
Post a Comment