Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bug!!

Lets be honest, I am not a bug person...I don't like bugs, I don't like things that have crawly creepy wirey legs that exceed a minimum of four legs...but, Connor on the other hand LOVES LOVES LOVES them, especially stink bugs. So, I decided that I would hide behind the camera...that way my son doesn't think I'm a woose. Easy as that right? Wrong, he kept holding it up saying, "Hold! Hold!!" GROSE!


4 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I'll be looking forward to that when Beckam gets a little older.

Anonymous said...

Good job Connor! You get all those bugs. Loveyou all

Anonymous said...

Hey! The new look looks good. You kids are a lot smarter than your ol gramma......Good thing. I love you all sooooooooo much xoxoxoxox

Mari Burgess said...

Ya, everyone else was getting a face lift so I figured I better stay up with the times!!