Friday, November 30, 2007

Bug #2...great


So, much to my dismay, we are not over the bug phase. In the middle of the night, Connor started crying in his sleep saying, "Bug! Bug!!" We apparently missed the ugly creepy thing. So, you can imagine how excited we BOTH were when we found a new one. Connor carried that bug around in his bowl for an hour or two. I always knew they were called "stink bugs" but I had no idea exactly how stinky these little critters could be. WOW. It stunk my whole front room. Nasty.
So, the only thing worse than having the blasted thing in the house, is LOSING the blasted thing in the house. I noticed that the bowl was empty and realized that the bug was somewhere in my house. Now, it especially creeps me out after watching him put the ugly thing in pillows, couches, beds...etc. So, now I get to look forward to finding it the hard way....yipee. Nicole, I hope you are reading this and looking forward to what is in store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Connor, bugs multiply and soon you can have a whole house full of them. Yippi! Mom will love that. Love you and miss you

Mari Burgess said...

Oh, I don't even like to think abou tit. Blahhh!!

Holman Family said...

So! I am so glad that I called you so that we can promise to get together during Christmas. Conner is so funny. Jackson has learned how to smash all of the bugs with his foot. There are swarms of boxelder bugs up here, so he can step on a hand full at once!

Lauren is chubby! She looks a lot like you, especially because your not chubby. HA HA. She is beautiful just like you. I bet it is so fun to think about who she will be someday. SO CUTE!

-Rachel Holman

Wiscombes said...

Connor, Connor, Connor...Wow you are getting sooooo big! You remind me of my Seth when he was your age. Same bug thing. Wait until it develops into the "I want a tarantula" stage. that is fun Mari..especially when you see the furry BIG spider crawling up his little sisters arm and into her sleeve because her big brother has now taught HER the beauty of creepy crawly things! UUUGH!! Ah the joys of mothering a son.