Monday, July 02, 2007

Lets try this again!

So, I posted this quiz a while ago and was surprised no one tried it, I thought for sure Aurie knew me well enough to try, then today I clicked on it and saw that instead of pasting my quiz to the post, I pasted my friend Erica's instead. If any of you tried, you were probably like....uh, who's this chick and why does Mari care if I know her. Well, she is a great friend of mine, and you would be lucky to know her, but that was a mistake!! Here's the real one...









Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com








Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!





4 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I sucked on your quiz. I do need to come for a visit. I obviously have a lot of catching up to do.

Mari Burgess said...

See!!! I told you to come visit me!!! you better come!! Then you can retake it!

Anonymous said...

That quiz was far to easy

Mari Burgess said...

That's cause we're in love darlin!