Friday, July 06, 2007

Baby Lauren...33 weeks

I'm laying on my side, so it looks a little funny. Focus on the left side. Ya, I basically don't feel like discussing the massive stretch marks this sweet little girl has given me...so cute!

5 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

That was good timing or does she always move around like that? How fun! You are getting so close!

Mari Burgess said...

She ALWAYS moves like that, usually a little more. She is going to be a handful!

Anonymous said...

Well that was something for sure. How long did you have to wait for her to move like that. How much longer do you have. I can't believe she is growing so fast. Can't wait to cuddle her close. Love you honey. Probably be at the cabin this weekend. xoxoxoxo Grandma

Mari Burgess said...

I didn't have to wait at all, I can count on this little girl moving the second I lay down, and basically any other time, but she does not stay still long...I should probably start getting scared. I have about 5 weeks left. Love you

jace said...

ewww.. babies are the product of NOT listening to your brother-in-law and practicing abstinence