I keep thinking I have to wait till I get new pictures of something before I post an update, but I think everyone is tired of my puppies and I don't have anything else to take pictures of... So, I'll just talk!
Adam's girlfriend Emily is dialated to a 2 and for those of you who don't know, she is having a boy. She's scheduled to be induced on the 14th of this month, but it looks like she's going to go anytime..
As for Jim and I, we are somewhat patiently waiting our pregnancy to be over. I have just about 9 weeks left and are way excited. I just got my crib set up, its a corner crib and soooooo cute! I guess I could take a picture of that. I have been asked by a few of you to take a picture of my belly, or as I like to call it my "easy-bake-oven", but next to Aurelie, I don't feel like its really anything worth looking at! But, everything seems fine, he is an active child and who knows how he'll be out of the womb, but I have a feeling I have an Isabelle Johnson coming.
We are thrilled and so thankful for everything we have and have been given. We are far too blessed and know it!
Love you all,
Mari
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Just an update
Posted by Mari Burgess at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Mari,
You sweet girl, I love it when you just talk. Don't get me wrong I love the puppies, but I want to hear more about baby boy and I do want to see a picture of your "Easy bake oven". Those last nine weeks will fly by Mari, enjoy it... I love you
Karen
I need to see a picture of that easybakeoven. I'm sure it is a beautiful little baby house and you'll definitely want photos when baby burgess comes. 9 weeks left only, already! Holy moly, three months of bedrest went SO SLOWLY but now that the kids are here time is racing by. He'll be here before I know it and I can't wait to meet him. I want to see you pregnant though Mari, we need to get together.
I also like to hear the talk! I can't believe you are already that far along... time is flying. Please do post a picture of your baby house. We all want to see.
This is your gramma. I loved your post too. This blogging thing is a great way for us. I look forward to visiting your homes every few days. It really brings you closer and I love it. I love the comments too. It is almost like we are all together. Know how much I love you all. xoxoooxxoxo
Post a Comment