This is Dan's puppy. When he was here at our house, Jim and I called him Max (Maxamillion), but I talked to Dan yesterday and he said they are working on a new name, which is great! He is such a sweetheart, loved to play with his brothers and sisters, but loved to cuddle on your lap even more. So happy for Dan and Kita!

Thursday, October 13, 2005
Dan's Puppy
Posted by Mari Burgess at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute puppy. I can't believe they are eight weeks already. I'm sure Kita and Dan will love him and take good care of him. They are darling puppies. Are all the rest gone now too. How is little Maggie doing. Love you all. Grandma
I've got one male left, but I have some interests in him.....Maggie is doing fine, the vet said that it will take a few months for her to recover fully from the big batch, hopefully she'll forgive me one day!
Love, Mar
Post a Comment