Aparently my knee was a threat and needed to be attacked!
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't scrapbook and I'm a horrible journal keeper...but I never want to forget my kids' day to day lives. The things they say, what their personalities are like and how they evolve. I don't want to forget...so rather than continuing to say, "I'll do better at journaling" this is my journal.
2 comments:
Mari dari how are you. Did you get the shirts Aunt Venita gave to me and I left for you at your mom's. Love you lots. Post some more pictures. Grandma xoxoxoxo
No, but I usually don't get things from mom's for a few months after its been there a while. Its like the black hole, mom's too busy and everyone just kind of comes and goes. When I'm there we just end up talking and catching up and neither one of us remembers...I'll have to go check next time I'm there.
Love you,
Mari
Post a Comment