Sunday, November 06, 2005

Here you go...

This is my cute round crib!!  Took me forever to find it..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I still think its not much to brag about after seeing Aurie, if you can't read my shirt...it says "look, but don't touch."  For all those times you're in the grocery store or something and some random old lady comes up and touches you like she KNOWS you....I don't care if my family or people that I'm close to touches my stomach, but when perfect strangers do...its a little uncomfortable, so when I saw this shirt I had to get it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 comments:

Me said...

Mari I love it! :) Thanks for posting both baby beds, they are both sooooo perfect Love you Mari,
Karen and Abby

Aurelie said...

You have such a beautiful baby belly Mari!!! I can't believe it. I know we've been both saying this for a while BUT WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER. Miss you, and I love your round crib.

Nicole said...

THanks for posting... both are beautiful. :)

Nicole said...

Oh, and one more question. How in the heck to you put sheets on that bed?

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Yes the crib is very cute and will be full pretty soon if Mari's condition is any indicator. She definitely is going to have a baby. For just one in there I think you are doing very well. It was so fun to see you yesterday and all the things you have and are doing to your lovely new home. Also thanks to you both for taking us to see the homes and lots. We love you Maridar xoxoxoxo and Jim too! Grandma PS. How can I log in as Grandma on your blog. Do you need to invite me as a contributor??

Mari Burgess said...

Grandma, you are asking the wrong girl, I'm impressed I've got this much figured out. I really don't even know what you mean by logging in as Grandma on my blog...it always shows up as Grandma....

Good to see you last weekend, hope all is well, love you..Mar

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

I thought it posted as Mom and Dad and I always say from Grandma but on NIcole's and Aurie's I can change that to Grandma so it will post as Grandma. Hmmmm Maybe Aurie or Nicole will enlighten us on the subject. Love you honey. Jas and Angela are up there now. xoxoxoxxoxo