I now understand where the term "dog-pile" came from!

Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't scrapbook and I'm a horrible journal keeper...but I never want to forget my kids' day to day lives. The things they say, what their personalities are like and how they evolve. I don't want to forget...so rather than continuing to say, "I'll do better at journaling" this is my journal.
4 comments:
How much are you guys asking for one of those little critters, Mari?
depends...whether its family or not. They are selling for $600 a piece, but family I would probably go about $300 or so. Aren't they cute!!!
We better get down there to get pick one. How many are male and how many are female?
almost makes me weaken and somehow blackmail Grandpa but fear and common sense tells me no. They are just as cute as Maggie was. I just can't imagine where she kept them all until they were born. It seems impossible. Love you Grandma
Post a Comment