...at least they waited till the day AFTER their dance pictures.
Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Apparently the girls were thoughtful when they cut their own hair....
Posted by Mari Burgess at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't scrapbook and I'm a horrible journal keeper...but I never want to forget my kids' day to day lives. The things they say, what their personalities are like and how they evolve. I don't want to forget...so rather than continuing to say, "I'll do better at journaling" this is my journal.
Posted by Mari Burgess at 6:47 PM
2 comments:
LOL! That was very thoughtful of them.
Do you cut their hair? The reason I ask is I was having a conversation with my sis-in-law a couple of weeks ago, and we decided that girls who watch their mom cut hair are more likely to cut their own. Both of mine have done it more than once now. Good luck with the repairs!
I've thought about that actually...I don't really cut hair but I've cut their bangs and they mimic everything I do. I actually had a feeling it was coming, I caught Lilly with scissors once, but I had no idea what a job they'd do!
Post a Comment