I've always had preterm contractions with all my other babies, but nothing like this... I'm at a 2+ and need to be to a 4. I know I could walk around the block and be in labor, but I would really like to make it to friday when I'm 37 weeks, especially since I'm having a boy and they're not as resiliant as girls tend to be in the lung area. But they are getting pretty painful. I've never actually gone into labor, I've only been induced with all but Lauren. My water broke with Lauren and the contractions didn't really start until we were at the hospital a while, but I've never actually had to determine whether I'm in enough pain to go in which is so frustrating. You don't want to sit there for 2 hours while you're being monitored just to be sent home. Its exhausting and embarrassing. I can't go off of the "5 in an hour" thing because I have 5 in an hour all the time. So at this point I'm waiting to see how painful they really get then we'll talk about going in. Its such an exciting and yet such a frustrating time. The anticipation of whether its now or not is both fun and not so fun. I hate guessing games. I can tell you how nice it is that I have a OB nurse for a sister so that I don't have to actually go in. Come on baby....decide on whether you wanna come or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, it sounds like it could be any day now. Well I am just a block away if you should need anything at all! You can call my parents number or my cell! ~Charise
You'd better let me know when it happens! I can't wait to meet him!
Oh my goodness I am so excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment