Friday, January 07, 2011

Christmas 2010 and New Years Eve

 Christmas eve is always spent with the Burgess' and I love it every year.  Kids always participate in a program together and of course, theres ALWAYS yummy food!
 Seriously the cutest bumflaps ever.



Jace's Christmas Hat.  Nicely done Pants.
 
 I was most excited about Lauren's dollhouse.  She LOVES going to Melina's and playing with her little people ranch house that has horses and little tiny pieces that she can arrange.  She'd play with it for hours so I figured she'd love this.  I was right.



 Connor makes him wear this Walmart special Ironman shirt that was made for a twelve year old, so "Connor" gave him new ironman jammie pants and this not as retarded looking shirt.  He makes him wear it under his workshirt almost every day, and if he somehow "forgot" to wear it, Connor has his ironman attire waiting for him at night.  So funny.

 The girls got dress ups.  Lilly especially is the girly one of the group.  She loves wearing my shoes all over the house and dressing up.  She wore this snow white dress all morning and most of the day. 

 For News Years we celebrated in style!  The Burgess' rented the aquatic center and we invited our friends and family.  The kids thought it was awesome, it really was so much fun.  The slide is SUPER fast.  Even the adults were coming out crashing.  It was so fun. 



We get home, I figured the kids would be trashed so I brought their jammies to change into.  They somehow made it home awake, I asked Lauren to get her toothbrush and when she didn't return I went to investigate.  Almost made it to the sink poor thing. 
Definately fun holidays, hope everyones was just as awesome!

0 comments: