Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Belly Post for Kate, apparently she's never seen a manitee

27 weeks.  I'm actually feeling not too bad.  I'm tired a lot and night time is crash time for me, but compared to Lilly's pregnancy...much much better.  He's an out of control man, thats for sure.  He's an active little sucker.  I think I'm most excited to smell his sweet neck.  I love how newborns nuzzle up on your chest and they're so soft and warm.  My kids are so excited.  Lilly insists on saying hello and checking to see if he's asleep or not.  So cute.  But I'm definately huge, no question.  I don't remember being this big with the others, maybe my mind blocked it out for my own good.  Who knows.  Anyway, here it is in all its glory.

And on that note...why does my baby fat discriminate against certain areas of my body??  My bum could really use some, my face doesn't need anymore and neither do my "mammogram" glands.  My legs could use some so that I don't look so much like a penguin.  What does my fat have against my bum??  What did it ever do to it?  Just sayin.

5 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

You look cute!! Trust me you don't want to look pregnant in your bum and legs! I hate it! My fat likes to go straight to those areas... as well as everywhere else! You're a cute preggo lady!!

Kate Glenn said...

Oh you two need to knock it off I am so dang jealous it is not even funny......I love these belly posts cause I live vicariously thru the two of you..You are both so amazingly beautiful. I honestly don't think there is anything more incredible then a pregnant women!!!! What an amazing thing we get to have that we can hold over a mans head LOL!!!!! Oh and thanks Mari your last belly shot was like at 17 weeks I think I mean come on at least I bully Candi into posting once a week LOL!!!! You two are amazing!! I can't wait for there arrivals. I will have to spend lots of nuzzle time with your baby boys!!!

Mari Burgess said...

I totally agree. If Candi wasn't so on top I'd be bullying her, everyone else looks so cute pregnant, but when its you you just feel suffocated and huge! I will do better. LIke I said, I really do regret everytime the pregnancy is over that I don't have more....a lot of time its just a matter of finding the time to do it! THanks for the nudge Kate!

Rebecca Henrie said...

you're adorable period! Thanks again so much for your help on Sunday. I will never get tired of hearing you sing!! It's breathtaking and tear jerking!! Love you - Merry Christmas!

The Schexnayders said...

A manitee?? Are you serious? You are so cute pregnant! Have you decided on a name yet? I know what you mean about wanting fat to go to the butt, my butt is flat and my hips and thighs get big (yuck).